ILLBuster Final Workshop and Networking Event
The ILLBuster project results will be presented during a final workshop that will take place on January 29, 2016 at TISCALI Auditorium (Tiscali Campus - Loc. Sa Illetta SS 195, Km 2,300 09122 Cagliari, Italy).
Please register here (or from the form at the end of this page) to help us better organise the event.
Cyber Security and Intelligence: the ILLBuster Project and Beyond
This worskhop aims at providing an overview on the current cyber security and cyber intelligence issues, showing some concrete examples on how the research community, financial institutions, law enforcement agencies, and companies are addressing the problem.
Agenda of the workshop
- 9.30 Networking welcome coffee
- 10.00 Opening remarks
- 10:30 Project achievements and lessons learned, Fabio Roli, University of Cagliari
- 11.00 Towards a technology-aware law: the ILLBuster experience, Giuseppe Vaciago, Tech and Law
- 11.30 LEA Awards
- 11.45 The European fight against cybercrime - Aldona Trela, Europol EC3
- 12.15 Italian Research on Cyber Intelligence and Information Security - Roberto Baldoni, director of Cyber Security National Laboratory
- 12.45 Networking buffet lunch
- 14.15 Giving the bad guys no sleep - Raj Samani, Intel Security
- 14.45 Making threat intelligence actionable for securing financial services from cyber attacks - Marco Morana, SVP CITIGROUP
- 15.15 Closing remarks
ILLBuster is the acronym of a research project funded by the European Commission, DG-HOME, with the goal of developing an integrated information system for the semi-automatic discovery of illegal activities over the Internet (http://illbuster-project.eu).
The project has been running for 2 years, and now it is proud to report the achieved results to the public with a half-day networking event open to selected companies, stakeholders, research centres. The agenda also casts a glance beyond the ILLBuster experience by a selected number of invited talks of stakeholders and scientists involved in the arms race to develop proactive security tools for the fight against cybercrime.
Event Registration Form